The CX Guys bring real-world best practices and high enthusiasm to improving your customer experiences and employee engagement
We're on a mission to improve the moment that your company culture meets your customer. We do this with an energy and passion that is unmatched. We love getting into the experience with your team, not just talking at them. More than anything, we're on a mission to prove that world-class customer experiences are possible to create in any situation... and have a great time doing it.
What We've Achieved
Here are just a few of the things we've done in our many years of working in customer service:
- Took a low rated cruise ship from the bottom of the fleet to the example for others to follow.
- Trained 10,000 team members in a large healthcare company to Care Out Loud
- Created world class experiences involving casinos, helicopters, and nightclubs on the Las Vegas Strip.
- Authored several books and educated teachers, students and parents across the country.
- Helped turn a small, rural,"two star" hospital into a "four star" hospital, beating the big guy down the road.
- Motivated audiences large and small across the country to improve their workplaces and lives.
- Traveled the world for the Department of Defense, entertaining the troops in Spain, Italy, Israel, Egypt, Turkey, Korea, Japan and more!